CTM Europe are specialist engineers working with medical and industrial gases, cryogenic fluids, pressure vessels and pressure pipework systems. We repair, re-engineer and install cryogenic tanks and vessels and have built more than 30 years’ experience in all these fields. We have forged a solid and reliable reputation of pressure system engineering excellence, with established major clients throughout the UK and Europe.
Our areas of significant expertise include;
- design, supply and installation of SiVL (Super insulated Vacuum Lines)
- supply of the Cryotherm product range (Apollo® dewars and Biosafe® biobanks)
- pressure system inspections and Written Schemes of Examination (PSSR 2000)
- high quality cryogenic tank refurbishment and repair
- thermographic examination of tanks and associated cryogenic equipment
- hydrogen gas including tank installations, control equipment and fuelling systems
- design and installation of pressure pipework systems
- repair and validation of pressure systems equipment
- fabrication of standardised and bespoke pressure control equipment
- single source for complete design and build services
- troubleshooting your issues, dangers and questions
CTM Europe continually operates and consistently delivers high levels of service at the cutting edge of the industry and with due regard to Regulations and Health & Safety.
You can download our Services PDF by clicking CTM Europe available services
CTM Europe has excellent facilities to both repair and re-engineer vessels on site in Cardiff and off site wherever you are located. Our workshop has a 13 tonne lift capacity and can work with tanks up to 40 tonnes, 4 metres diameter and 20 metres length. We also have access to a dockside facility that can handle tanks up to 100 tonnes in weight.
Our experienced team of skilled engineers, welders, fabricators and pipe fitters has successfully completed over 2,000 repairs of cryogenic vessels in the past thirty years. Longstanding members of the BCGA, we are also active members of the British Cryogenics Council and our work complies with Air Products standards.
Our very broad experience of gas and pressure systems means that we can help you comply with Regulations like PSSR (2000), and find you efficiency gains and cash savings on energy and running costs. For example, we can design, build and test your pipework systems offsite to deliver time and resource savings.
Our qualified engineers are all highly experienced and are up to date on all gas industry developments and regulations.
To learn more about how CTM Europe Ltd could help you or solve your problem, please call David Mitchell on 02920 454515 or get in touch through the contact us page.